- You can’t go to sleep at night because you keep thinking about your last roll and how you could have dominated if only you had . . .
- Your shirts are all something related to or about Jiu Jitsu.
- You have a gi or kimono for every day of the week, not to mention your lucky one for tournaments.
- Your Facebook or blog would be blank if you removed all your posts about Jiu Jitsu.
- Some how all your conversations lead back to Jiu-Jitsu.
If you can say “yes” to even 4 out of 5 of these it may be too late. You see there isn’t anything like AA for those of us who have the Jiu-Jitsu addiction. It is terminal.
So what should you do? Follow the tired and true saying “Jiu-Jitsu is Life and Life is Jiu-Jitsu”. Jiu-Jitsu isn’t just a martial art its a philosophy for life. Try applying it to more then your time on the mat.
All kidding aside for all of you who don’t understand the fascination with the art born of the Gracie’s and Japan. I’ve never heard that it solved hair loss or cured cancer but it sure beats sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. Take for instance a young man with only one leg that trained at Unified Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu – Pedro Sauer Team. He adapted it to fit his needs both physical and mental.
There is a reason it is so addicting. Try it, you’ll like it!